Into the SIde Hatch

Sunday, August 06, 2006

First Post

As it says... the first post. I wish I could say something especially witty right now, but I can't think that hard at the moment. SO this is what you get, for now. Deal.

Incidentally, the reason I'm starting this blog at all is because I DESPISE MySpace, and have ceased all association with it (other than it's mention here) but still wanted somwhere to post pictures and stuff. So here I am - hopefully this experience will be better.

Stay tuned...

-G-

4 Comments:

Blogger Christi Lee said...

MySpace is EVIL.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tenacious G said...

Indeed it is... we shall not speak it's name again!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kontradiction said...

woot...i actually adore MySpace; be damned and going to hades i surmise...

9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, cuz! Love the pic's! see you in nov.!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home